The ski resort “Dundret Lapland” has closed for the winter season 2019/2020, the reception and shop are still open.
At Dundret you can ski both downhill and cross-country. They also offer training camps in collaboration with various partners. All activities are on request and most are booked in advance. Dundret is just minutes by car from the city center.
Welcome to the mountain Dundret, an important part of the world-class Gällivare – An arctic small town
Gällivare Municipality has owned Dundret since July 1, 2019. The municipality’s ownership ensures the opportunity to continue to use and develop all of Dundret’s possibilities. Some of them you see below, all decisions we make are based on and reinforce these benefits. The potential is great and is not limited to this. In the future, we hope that we will be many who gather in and around Dundret with activities that we may not even know today what it is.
- Dundret is a unique mountain and one of Gällivare’s main assets
- Important for residents, visitors and to attract future housing and labor.
- Unique proximity to the central city and communications by bus, train, car, and air.
- In direct connection to Hellnerstadion’s cross-country stadium with world-class class tracks, some lighted up tracks, and snowmobile trails.
- World-class alpine facility
- The perfect and obvious place for the continued development of all alpine sports.
- Perfect training and competition opportunities
- Ski high school, GSK Alpin and Freeski, FIS, and other clubs and organizations.
- Alpine national teams have training camps and are preparing for the World Cup premiere.
- National and international competitions.
- The mountain can stimulate the development of more and new activities
- For the hospitality industry with a focus on tourism and groups.
- Continue developing business for all seasons.
- In the ongoing urban transformation phase, Dundret’s continued development is of great importance
- The mountainous residence development that grows on Repisvaara is based on its proximity to nature and leisure activities. It also creates an infrastructure for example with public transport and more people in the area.
Before the winter season of 2019/2020, we are now focusing on getting the ski resort in shape and being ready for the winter season where we will focus on the core business. Which is getting started on the slopes with accessibility for exercise and freeskiing as well as accommodation and service as a restaurant and café.
The ski resort “Dundret Lapland” has closed for the season 2019/2020 as a result of the Coronavirus – press here for more information
Mountain Home – Ski-in / Ski-out
Don’t you have a caravan or camper van but are still interested in affordable and skiing accommodation? Then our newly renovated Mountain Home is something for you. The Mountain Home is located right next to the ski lifts, restaurant, and ski shop and is for those who want to focus on the ride and a carefree visit to Dundret.
Are you interested to rent a seasonal camping site at Dundret?
Make a declaration of interest by sending an email to email@example.com
Opening hours for reception and shop
- Monday-Thursday 08:00-17:00
- Friday 08:00-14:00
- Saturday-Sunday closed
Dundret Lapland – ski resort & accommodation
Visiting address: Dundretvägen 1, 982 21 Gällivare
Phone: +46 (0)970-52 28 00
Photo Daniel Olausson