Discover the winter wonderland and drive your own dog team thru Lapland’s vast nature!
- You drive your own dogsled team on our private trails
- Small group with max. 4 guest sleds
- Overnight in Lappeasuando’s rustic wilderness camp
- Traditional Swedish sauna
- Experienced dog guide
Feel the power and the enthusiasm of the dogs and feel the chill on your face as you drive your own husky team through hushed forests, up snowy hills, and over frozen lakes. Nothing but the panting of the dogs breaks the winter silence, and after only a short while you will feel like Jack London on an adventure through the far North.
Anca, our accomplished dog musher, will share her experience with you, guiding you on a two-day trip through the unspoiled nature of Lappeasuando. Far from the beaten track, you will drive our own private, hidden trails through the Kaitum reserve and you will spend the night in Lappeasaundo’s rustic wilderness camp. Dine-in in front of a wood-heated stove and relax in the traditional Swedish
sauna. With some luck, the northern lights dance on the sky.
Before you begin, you will be given appropriate clothing and
mushing lessons. Your luggage for the night will be transferred to the wilderness camp. Both days you will eat lunch
on an open fire in the vast nature.
- Place: Lappeasuando Restaurant
- Price (2 persons per sled): 5500 SEK
- Price (single drive): 5800 SEK
- Participants: Minimum one participants, maximum of 4 sleds
- Length: 30 hours, starts 9.30 am
- Important information: Please check out our webpage and book directly online or call us