Join us on a wonderful, bracing sleigh ride to our log cabin in the woods. Luxuriate in the silence, nature, snow, and winter darkness in all its splendor. It’s as if time has stood still.
Following a sleigh ride snugly wrapped up in warm blankets through glittering trees with gleaming, untouched white snow swirling around the horse’s hooves, we head into the wilderness. On arrival at the cabin, you’ll be greeted by a hot drink and regaled with tales from the past, as the log fire begins to blaze. Chances are you’ll catch a glimpse of the wonderful Northern Lights dancing across the sky, and if you’re really lucky you could even meet Santa himself around the fire.
Experience a magical adventure in a stunning winter wonderland
Our log cabin can accommodate groups of 5 to 36 people, and we serve hot food, beverages, and other snacks. This secluded landscape is the perfect place to unwind and be at one with nature. The snow-covered trees all around, raging open fire, and winter darkness combine to form a stunning scene.
If necessary, we can also arrange warm clothes, refreshments, and transfer to the sleigh ride departure point. Contact us to book or discuss ideas based on your individual needs.
- Place: Nattavaaravägen, transfer from Gällivare can be arranged if needed
- Price (2-4 adults): 1045 SEK/person
- Price (5 or more adults): 790 SEK/person
- Price (children 4-12 years old): 50% discount
- Price (children 0-4 years old): no charge
- Participants: Minimun two participants
- Lenght: 2-2,5 hours
- Important information: Sausage barbecue, hot drinks and snacks are included. It is also possible to arrange lunch and dinner if required. Warm clothes can be provided if required. Maximum 2 bookings/day.
Foto: Daniel Olausson/Follow The Light