Join me on a ski tour on our beautiful Dundret mountain. Dundret has 5 peaks, of which the highest peak is 823 meters above sea level. We take up the chairlift “Dundret Express”. Once we get off the lift, skiing is easy and the feeling of going on a large glacier is evident. When we reach the highest peak “Åke at the top” 2,5 kilometers from the lift, we can (in clear weather) see the 1/11 part of Sweden and the Kebnekaise massif (the highest mountain in Sweden, 2106 meters above sea level. There we take a long-awaited coffee break with the packed lunch bag. We can, if you wish, make a longer trip to the “Västtoppen” where an octagonal windshield with windows 360 degrees all around, gives a fantastic view. Back home we take the Dundret Express down.
- Location: The parking lot at the ski resort Dundret Lapland
- Price (3-4 kilometers): 375 SEK/person
- Price (10 kilometers): 525 SEK/person
- Participants: Minimum three people
- Length (3-4 kilometers): about 3 hours
- Lenght (10 kilometers): about 5 hours
- Important information: This ski tour is only on request, contact the company in advance for more information. Ski pass for Dundret Express (ToR) is paid separately.