The downhill trail is open to everyone – both for locals and tourists alike
Dundret MTB is a non-profit sports association for all MTB enthusiasts. We think that Dundret is suitable for enduro cycling and has, in consultation with Dundret Lapland and Gällivare Municipality, begun construction of a cycle trail at Liikavaaraliften.
To think of:
- No staffing, all cycling is at your own risk
- Bicycle helmet a requirement and of course good with more protection if you have (knees, elbow protection, etc.)
- Walk next to the trail once before cycling (besides, not in the trail)
- The trail is made for MTB with good brakes and solid wheels
- The pump track works for all bikes
At present, there is no rental of bicycles (or so far).
We work continuously with the trail to improve and adjust and gratefully accept feedback.
Do not hesitate to contact us at the slightest thought and again, thank you for your response!