Discover the winter wonderland and drive your own dog team thru Lapland’s vast nature!
- Drive your own Husky team
- Own trails
- Small group with max. 6 sleds
- Lunch on a campfire in nature
- Experienced dog guide
Feel the power and the enthusiasm of the dogs and feel the chill on your face as you drive your own husky team through hushed forests, up snowy hills, and over frozen lakes. Nothing but the panting of the dogs breaks the winter silence, and after only a short while you will feel like Jack London on an adventure through the far North.
Our accomplished dog musher will share her experience with you whilst guiding you on a four hours’ trip through the unspoiled nature of Lappeasuando. Far from the beaten track, you will drive your own private, hidden trails through the wilderness.
- Place: Lappeasuando Restaurant
- Price (2 persons per sled): 2100 SEK
- Price (single drive): 2590 SEK
- Participants: Minimum one participants, maximum of 6 sleds
- Length: Four hours, starting at 9.30 am – 2.30 pm
- Important information: Please check out our webpage and book directly online or call us