Daily flights during the snow-free period
During the summer season, we offer scheduled daily flights to Staloluokta from Kvikkjokk or Ritsem, and to Aktse from Kvikkjokk or Stora sjöfallet. It is possible to be dropped off or picked up somewhere along the way as well
- Kvikkjokk to/from Staloluokta – You can easily fly a helicopter to or from beautiful Staloluokta. You can also choose to be picked up or dropped off in Njunjes, Tarrekaise, Sommarlappa, or at the border of the national park (Darreluoppal). Please note that the departure times may change if the local busses change their schedule.
- Ritsem to/from Staloluokta – During the summer we fly every day to Kutjaure and Staloluokta. The time table is set to follow the local busses schedule from Gällivare. Please note the departure times may change if the bus time table is changed.
- Ritsem to/from Vaisaluokta/Änonjalme – It is possible to travel by helicopter over the water from Ritsem to Vaisaluokta or Änonjalme.
- Stora Sjöfallet to/from Aktse – You can easily fly a helicopter to or from Aktse. From there you can either hike into amazing Sarek or continue along the King’s trail. The flight is scheduled for Thursdays and Saturdays. Please note that the schedule is set to follow the local busses schedule. If the busses time table changes our departure times may change as well.
- Kvikkjokk to/from Aktse – You can easily fly a helicopter to or from Aktse. From there you can either hike into amazing Sarek or continue along the King’s trail. The flight is scheduled for Thursdays and Saturdays. Please note that the schedule is set to follow the local busses schedule. If the busses time table changes our departure times may change as well.
In this option, you will be completely disconnected from today’s stressful connected society. Enjoy the mountains the way it should be – without cell phone reception or electricity. You will get used to and love the simple and relaxed life, far away from civilization.
Please observe, departures are only available from Ritsem and during the snow-free period.
- Sierkaluokta – Do you want to be completely alone in nature? Then Sierkaluokta is the right place for your digital detox. Here your only company will be spectacular views, peace, and quiet.
- Kutjaure – Do you want to live in a traditional Sami village? Then the cabin in Kutjaure is the right destination for you. You will stay with Sami as neighbors and with spectacular views of the three largest national parks in Sweden.
A sightseeing flight is an amazing way to see the mountains and nature that would take days on foot. We offer sightseeing flights from all our bases for 15 or 40 minutes or a tailor-made flight route by your request. Each base offers different routes with fantastic views.
- Stora Sjöfallet – From Stora Sjöfallet you can fly along the national park border to see far into eg. Sarek. On a clear day, you can see Kebnekaise in the north and Akka in the west. From here you can also get to the photo-friendly Rapa Valley with a fantastic beautiful delta and Skierfe with a vertical cliff wall of 800 meters.
- Kvikkjokk – From Kvikkjokk you can fly along the national park border to see far into eg. Sarek. Up towards Snjerak, you can see beautiful seasonal colors on the way to Rapa valley with a fantastic beautiful delta and Skierfe with a vertical cliff wall of 800 meters.
- Ritsem – Ritsem is located closest to the Norwegian border and offers spectacular views of pointy mountains and deep valleys as well as crystal clear lakes. From here, tours are also offered up at Kebnekaise with a landing at the top. Perfect opportunity for some well-chosen Instagram photos!
To the top
The perfect alternative if you want to try hiking in the mountains but don’t feel ready for a longer trip. We have helicopters ready to take you from any of our bases and out to a mountain top nearby. You will be able to enjoy the views of Sarek, Padjelanta, or Stora sjöfallet national parks, both from the air and during the hike. Choose between hiking back by yourself, or get picked up at the end of the day.
- Kaskatjåkkå – From Kaskatjåkkå you will have an easy hike of about 10 km down to Vaisaluokta by the shore of Akkajaure where we will pick you up and fly back to Ritsem.
- Slugga – Take a helicopter flight up to Slugga for a great experience. Bring your own lunch and enjoy a meal with spectacular views. You will be able to see far into Sarek national park. At the end of the day, we fly you back to Sjöfallet.
- Snjerak – Fly up to the top of Snjerak and enjoy the view of Sarek national park in the north. Walk a short distance to a cabin to enjoy your lunch and then begin the easy hike (5 km) down to Kvikkjokk.
Fly out with helicopter to the place where Sweden’s three biggest national parks meet. At Utsis traditional Sami village there is something to do for everyone. Fish from the shore or borrow a boat, take a mountain hike and enjoy the nature and view over Akka, or try making the classic Sami bread Gahkku. At the end of the day, we return to pick you up again.
- Helicopter flight both ways, Ritsem – Kutjaure
- Lunch with local ingredients
- Boat and life west
- Bread baking
Please observe, departures are only available during the snow-free period.
- Place: Gällivare och Jokkmokk
- Price: Visit fiskflyg.se for current prices
- Important information: Since 2015 Fiskflyg AB is operating under Rotor Service Nordens AOC. Rotor Service Norden AB is a co-operation between Fiskflyg AB and Heli i Arjeplog AB. RSN AB holds the required authorisation while Fiskflyg AB and Heli i Arjeplog AB are marketing companies.
Photo: Daniel Olausson