Guided tour through past, present, and future
Gällivare is an exciting place. The city has always been and is very much now that the great urban transformation is in full swing.
I give you an insight into what life has been like for the past hundred years ago and how it is today here in Gällivare.
We start the tour at the Tourist Center/train station and walk along Kulturstigen next to Vassaraälv.
During the tour, you can try some of our local products.
By the way, did you know that the world’s first female UN ambassador Agda Rössel comes from Gällivare? –
That and much else, you will hear about during the walk
- Meeting point: Gällivare Resecentrum (train station)
- Price: 325 SEK/adult, 50% discount for children up to 12 years
- Participants: Minimum three persons
- Length: about 1,5 hours – 2 hours
- Important information: The guided tour is only available on request, contact the company in advance for more information.