Discover the winter wonderland and drive your own dog team thru Lapland’s vast nature!
- Drive your own Husky team
- Own trails
- Small group with max. 6 sleds
- Experienced dog guide
- Includes two hours Husky Safari, winter clothes and Coffee
Feel the power and the enthusiasm of the dogs and feel the chill on your face as you drive your own husky team through hushed forests,
up snowy hills, and over frozen lakes. Nothing but the panting of the dogs breaks the winter silence, and after only a short while you will feel like Jack London on an adventure through the far North.
Our dog musher will share the experience with you whilst guiding you on a two hours’ trip through the unspoiled nature of Lappeasuando. Far from the beaten track, you will drive our own private, hidden trails through the wilderness.
Before you begin, you will be given appropriate clothing and mushing instructions. After the tour and after saying goodbye to your team you can warm up in the cozy restaurant with coffee and tea.
- Place: Lappeasuando Restaurant
- Price (2 persons per sled): 1450 SEK
- Price (single drive): 1850 SEK
- Participants: Minimum one participants, maximum of 6 sleds
- Length: Two hours, starting at 9.30 am or 1.30 pm
- Important information: Please check out our webpage and book directly online or call us