Together we do a hike through history in the Laponian mountain area, to Stora Sjöfallet, a mighty waterfall that was once called the Niagara of the North. We travel by boat to get there, on lake Langas – one of the most beautiful lakes in Swedish Lapland. Experience old pine-forest and learn more about our nature. We wrap up the tour by cooking lunch and making coffee over an open fire.
The price includes:
Boat trip, guide, outdoor lunch
Easy hiking, 4 k. Sometimes a bit slippery/wet.
Good to know:
Do you have any allergies? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place: STF Saltoluokta Fjällstation
- Price: Members of STF/HI pay 550 SEK, kids 275 SEK
- Date: Every Saturday between 19th of June – 18th of September plus every Wednesday between 14th of July – 11th of August.
- Participants: Minimum 4 personer. Turen kan komma att ställas in vid för få bokningar eller vid lågt vattenstånd
- Length: One day
- Important information: Press here to read the whole program
STF Saltoluokta Fjällstation
Visiting address: STF Saltoluokta Fjällstation, 982 99 Gällivare
Phone: +46 (0)10-190 23 50
Photo: Anette Andersson